Ac-rC CEP is a phosphoramidite containing 5' DMT and the nucleoside cytidine (C) with Acetyl (Ac) base protection, for use in oligonucleotide synthesis. RNA phosphoramidites contain a 2'-OH protecting group, tBDMS (tert-butyl dimethylsilyl). Each base has unique protecting groups designed specifically to protect the RNA during the chemical synthesis process, and produce the highest amount of full length product. Alternate base protection options are also available to allow for faster deprotection and longer oligonucleotide synthesis. The TheraPure trademark denotes our highest level of phosphoramidite purity, developed with the greatest stringency of high definition analytics and tightly controlled impurity profiles and, therefore, ideal for any therapeutic application. This product is supplied in a 250 mL Opaque bottle with a Wide Mouth neck style, which is compatible with most None (Bulk) of oligonucleotide synthesizers.
• Full chemical name—5'-O-(4,4'-Dimethoxytrityl)-N4-acetyl-2'-O-[(tert-butyl)dimethylsilyl]-cytidine-3'-O-[(2-cyanoethyl)-(N,N-diisopropyl)]-phosphoramidite
• Molecular formula—C47H64N5O9PSi
• Base Protection—Ac
• Formula weight—902.1 g/mol
• CAS number—121058-88-6
• HPLC Purity—≥99%; M-11 Impurity: ≤0.01%
• 31P NMR Purity—≥99%; Sum of non-primary peaks in 140-152 ppm range: ≤0.5%; No single PIII impurity >0.3%