Everything you need for SYBR™ Green dye–based PCR amplification and detection in a convenient, single-tube format. Applied Biosystems™ SYBR™ Green PCR Master Mix combines SYBR™ Green I dye, AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase, dNTPs with dUTP, Passive Reference 1, and optimized buffer in the convenience of a single vial.
• Premixed components stored at 2–8°C significantly reduce assay setup time
• SYBR™ Green I dye detects double-stranded DNA, so specific probes are not required
• AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA polymerase minimizes nonspecific product formation to achieve superior performance
• dUTP significantly reduces carryover contamination when used in conjunction with uracil-DNA glycosylase
• Proprietary buffer enhancements ensure performance and reliability Maximum Flexibility and Convenience
Applied Biosystems™ SYBR™ Green PCR Master Mix provides maximum flexibility at reduced cost because no target-specific TaqMan™ probes are required. SYBR™ Green I dye is a double-stranded DNA binding dye that detects any double-stranded DNA generated during PCR. The hot-start enzyme AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase minimizes nonspecific product formation (including primer-dimers), yielding superior performance and sensitivity. Passive Internal Reference 1 is provided to normalize non-PCR–related fluorescence fluctuations. This minimizes well-to-well variability that can result from a variety of causes, such as pipetting error or sample evaporation. SYBR™ Green I dye is ideal for target identification (screening assays) or when a limited number of assays is needed.Alternative product
Try PowerUp SYBR Green Master Mix
, our newest, high-performance, SYBR dye-based master mix for superior performance at a very competitive price. With PowerUp SYBR Green Master Mix, we’ve taken the best of SYBR Green PCR Master Mix and added additional capabilities for your gene expression analysis.