The Applied Biosystems MicroAmp TriFlex 3 x 32-Well PCR Reaction Plate has a unique design, with three identical polypropylene 32-well PCR plates connected by dual side tabs for use with 32-well and standard 96-well thermal blocks. The MicroAmp TriFlex 3 x 32-Well PCR Reaction Plate offers the same thin-wall construction as all other MicroAmp plastics, allowing for excellent heat transfer from thermal block to sample and is validated for use with Applied Biosystems PCR thermal cyclers for optimal fit and performance.
• Designed for use with the Applied Biosystems ProFlex 3 x 32-well PCR System (Cat. No. 4484073) and all Applied Biosystems standard 96-well thermal cyclers
• Easy-to-tear dual side tabs for simple separation into three individual 32-well plates
• Semi-skirted for easy handling and labeling
• Standard 250 µL working volume, with a 300 µL maximum well volume when used with an adhesive film
• Alphanumeric labeling on each 32-well plate for easy well identification
• Certified human DNA-, DNase-, and RNase-free
• A 32-well adhesive film is also available for efficient plate sealing: MicroAmp 32-Well Clear Adhesive Film