Empower your biomedical research | Find out how in our new ebook
Cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM) is easier to adopt and more affordable than ever before. Get started in cryo-EM and overcome the current limitations of traditional techniques such as x-ray crystallography (XRD), nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), and X-ray free electron lasers (X-FEL).
Created especially for structural biologists and biochemists who do biomedical research and are interested in obtaining deeper structural and functional insights of macromolecules, this ebook provides information about:
- Introduction to cryo-EM for non-experts
- Single particle analysis workflow
- Learn cryo-EM step by step
- Practical paths to getting access
- Case studies of challenging proteins
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike Glycoprotein
- Synergistic activity of anti-HER2 antibodies
- Friedreich’s ataxia protein complex
Cryo-EM can determine structures of challenging proteins without the need for crystals and can provide insight into how these proteins function in a way that other methods simply cannot. Use cryo-EM to get a broader picture of how membrane proteins function and contribute to disease to drive your research and improve drug design.
Learn more about adopting cryo-EM and how it can advance your research in our new ebook.