Date: April 16
Time: 14:30-16:00 CEST
Language of webinar: Italian
Data integrity is the maintenance and guarantee of data accuracy and consistency throughout the entire life cycle and is critical to the design, implementation and use of any system that stores, processes or recovers data. The pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries must give immediate and strategic consideration to data integrity practices for two critical reasons:
- greater attention to data integrity deficits by international regulatory agencies
- the possibility of a less stringent regulatory environment.
Topics covered will include:
- Introduction to the concepts of Data Integrity and application to molecular spectroscopy techniques
- the process of creation, management and storage of data from the point of view of the QA / C Manager of a pharmaceutical industry
- our solution for instrumental qualification (ValPro) and for data management (OmnicDS)
- how to guarantee the management of robust, repeatable and validated spectroscopy data
- Infrared spectroscopy
- near-infrared spectroscopy (NIR)
- Raman spectroscopy
Please complete the form to register for this free webinar.