The biotinylated affinity ligands are excellent tools for your biotherapeutic analytical assays such as ELISA, label-free detection, and molecular characterization by LC-MS analysis.
To learn more about the use of CaptureSelect conjugates, complete the form below and download our application note and the selected scientific publications on the following topics:
- Analysis of human therapeutic antibodies in plasma by Ligand Binding Mass Spectrometric Immunoassay (LB-MSIA)
- Erythropeietin (EPO) quantification by label-free biolayer interferometry
- Characterization of antibody drug conjugate distribution and drug-to-antibody ratio in serum by LC-MS analysis
- N-linked glycan analysis of proteins by Mass Spectometry analysis
- De novo mining of autoantibodies and their corresponding autoantigens by ELISA and protein arrays