The iBright SAE Software Solution for 21 CFR Part 11 support includes the following components which need to be installed, activated, and communicating with each other.
- SAE Administrator Console Software—used with the Invitrogen iBright Imager and Analysis Software Application Profile to configure the security, audit, and e-signature settings for Invitrogen iBright Imaging Systems and analysis software
- iBright SAE License—used to activate the SAE settings for the iBright instrument and activate iBright Analysis Software—Secure
- iBright Instrument—SAE Mode: firmware mode that connects the instrument to the SAE Administrator Console
- iBright Analysis Software—Secure: desktop analysis software that connects with the SAE Administrator Console
For more details on these components, please refer to the iBright SAE Software Solution for 21 CFR Part 11 Support – Welcome Letter.
To download the SAE Administrator Console Version 2.0 Software and the iBright Imager and Analysis Application profile, please click the relevant download buttons below. Release notes are also available for the SAE Administrator Console Version 2.0 Software
- Download: SAE Administrator Console Version 2.0 Software
- Release Notes
- Download: iBright Imager and Analysis Application Profile
IMPORTANT: The SAE Administrator Console Software only needs to be downloaded by the personnel who manages the security, audit, and e-signature procedures within the institution. The iBright Imager and Analysis Application Profile should also be downloaded only by the personnel who will utilize the SAE Administrator Console software.
NOTE: An iBright SAE License MUST be purchased prior to submitting the below webform. Visit the the product page or contact your Thermo Fisher Scientific sales representative for more information.
To request your iBright SAE License key, please fill out the webform below with the relevant information, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Purchase order information of the iBright SAE Software License, including the iBright Imaging System serial number, are required for verification. The request for an iBright SAE license key only needs to be submitted once for a given instrument. The license key will be returned to the contact provided on the webform. This license key is used to activate the iBright Imaging System’s SAE Mode and to activate each user installation of the iBright Analysis Software—Secure desktop analysis software.