Coming Soon: Optimized saliva collection for SARS-CoV-2 surveillance testing.
Thermo Fisher Scientific's SpeciMax raw saliva collection kit** will enable safe, cost-effective testing with a universal kit that fits within existing workflows and helps save time and space over current, non-standardised collection methods.
Optimal for raw saliva collection:
- Self-collected with medical grade packaged convenient funnel tube and cap
- Efficient: 6mL, bar coded collection tube seamlessly fits into current automation racks, saving time and space
- Available: Single use individually packaged kits available in cases of 400 from a trusted supplier
- Flexible compatible with viral RNA extraction and direct to PCR workflows for easy and low-cost testing
- Compatible: MagMAX viral nucleic acid isolation kits (RUO), KingFisher, TaqCheck, TaqMan and other systems
Benefits over nasal swab and nasopharyngeal collection:
- Non-invasive sample collection
- Tube sized for automation racks
- Readily available from a trusted supplier
**The content provided herein may relate to products that have not been officially released and is subject to change without notice.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.