Coming Soon: Optimized saliva collection for SARS-CoV-2 surveillance testing.
Thermo Fisher Scientific's SpeciMax raw saliva collection kit** will enable safe, cost-effective testing with a universal kit that fits within existing workflows and helps save time and space over current, non-standardised collection methods.
Optimal for raw saliva collection:
- Self-collected with medical grade packaged convenient funnel tube and cap
- Efficient: 6mL, bar coded collection tube seamlessly fits into current automation racks, saving time and space
- Available: Single use individually packaged kits available in cases of 400 from a trusted supplier
- Flexible compatible with viral RNA extraction and direct to PCR workflows for easy and low-cost testing
- Compatible: MagMAX viral nucleic acid isolation kits (RUO), KingFisher, TaqCheck, TaqMan and other systems
Benefits over nasal swab and nasopharyngeal collection:
- Non-invasive sample collection
- Tube sized for automation racks
- Readily available from a trusted supplier
**The content provided herein may relate to products that have not been officially released and is subject to change without notice.