Please send us your request for a new flexible content pathway designs. List a specific pathway, disease, biological process or research focus, and we will consider including it in future releases.
B. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND THE ENTITY YOU REPRESENT (COLLECTIVELY, “YOU”) AND LIFE. CLICKING ON THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON BELOW INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT AND INTEND TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONSENT TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT IN ELECTRONIC FORM. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT MAKE OR PROVIDE ANY SUBMISSION.
C. Personal data is information that could identify a specific individual such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers (“Personal Information”). You are solely responsible for all Personal Information and other Content that you post, or otherwise transmit via the Submission. “Content” means all Personal Information, other data, profile information, text, messages, ratings, comments, questions, answers, inventions (whether or not patentable) comprising or contained in such materials, or otherwise transmitted via the Submission by any user.
D. All Content that you submit may be used at Life's sole discretion. Life does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Life to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. You acknowledge that you, not Life, are responsible for the contents of any Content you submit. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Life, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third-party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
I. By submitting any Content to Life, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property and other rights thereto (or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize Life to use all intellectual property and other rights thereto to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the site and these Terms);
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such Content have been voluntarily waived by you and you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content that you submit, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
- all Content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old; and that
- use of the Content you supply does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
II. You further represent and warrant that you shall not submit any Content:
- that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- with respect to the Submission, that is not relevant to the subject matter intended;
- that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
- that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
E. For any Content that you submit, you grant Life an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, communicate, distribute, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, edit, adapt, publish, translate, display, perform, use, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such Content and/or incorporate such Content into any form, medium or technology whether now or hereafter known throughout the world without compensation to you. This license will survive the termination of these Terms.
F. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Life (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), from all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, obligations and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of or related to (a) your Submission; (b) your violation of any term of these Terms; (c) a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above; (d) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party (including, without limitation, any copyright, property or privacy right); or (e) any claim that any Content you submitted caused damage to a third party. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms.