Gain efficiency by monitoring production output and inventory
Continuous online analysis and monitoring of raw material composition is key to improving product quality and integrity, maximizing resources, and meeting customer specifications. Gain efficiencies, improve effectiveness, and ultimately, run more profitable operations with proven, onsite bulk weighing, monitoring and sampling solutions.
Keep coal, cement, or mineral processing operations running efficiently, safely, and improve profitability with equipment that provides critical process data in the lab and on the production line.
Ore sorting is a very broad concept that includes sorting by grade, particle size and mineralogy across many different mineral processes. This application note focuses on bulk ore sorting by grade using a CB Omni Fusion, which delivers rapid online elemental analysis, with either PGNAA (Prompt Gamma Neutron Activation Analysis) or PFTNA (Pulsed Fast Thermal Neutron Activation).
- Download the White Paper: Grinding Circuit Final Grind Control at Agnico-Eagle Meadowbank Mine
- View the Minerals Beneficiation Product Comparison Table
- Read FAQs: Process Control Considerations for Online Slurry Analysis in Metallurgical Plants
- Read the blog: Metallurgy Testing and Metallurgical Accounting: The Bottom Line in the Mining Industry
- Read the blog: Sintering: A Step Between Mining Iron Ore and Steelmaking
- Read the blog: The Relationship Between Mining and Sintering
- Read the blog: How Harsh is Harsh for Bulk Mined Material Crossbelt Analyzers?