Next-level confidence, safety, and reliability
Leaders of organizations large and small, from the national to the local level, are confronted by a vast array of new and urgent questions.
- How do we re-open safely?
- Are cleaning procedures appropriate and effective?
- Where are the high risk areas?
Environmental and occupational surveillance complements the insight you already gain from individual testing, enabling you to better assess the safety of facilities and communities.
The Thermo Scientific AerosolSense Sampler, a new pathogen surveillance solution, is designed to deliver timely and highly reliable insight into in-air pathogen presence for monitoring and improving facility safety protocols. Confidently help protect employees and communities while maintaining business and operational continuity.
A fast and simple workflow
Identify risks to help protect your organization in three steps.
- Collect sample: position the sampler on a flat, unobstructed surface and insert sample cartridge.
- Remove and replace cartridge: after sampling cycle remove sample cartridge and place in biohazard bag to send to lab.
- Send cartridge to lab for testing: receive results within 24 hours.
Easy to use
Designed with the user in mind, minimal operator training is required.
Robust system capabilities
Highly sensitive and stable aerosol collection and separation technology delivers consistent performance across diverse environments.
Validated specifically for the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen, the sampler design is intended to capture a wide variety of in-air pathogens.
Need further support? Visit the Visit the In-Air Pathogen Surveillance support page ›