From research and development, to assessing product quality and identifying unknowns, Thermo Fisher Scientific offers robust solutions in rheology and viscometry, molecular identification, and the surface analysis of organic and inorganic materials. With well over forty years of experience, we enable you to master your materials.
Study material behavior in research and development of new products to achieve optimum formulations.
- Influence of Thickeners on the Application Method of Automotive Coatings
- Investigating the Thixotropic and Shear Recovery Behavior of Paints and Coatings
- Characterizing Powder Coatings
- Time-based FTIR Analysis of Curing of Polyurethanes
- Optimizing and Forecasting the Filling Behavior of Coatings
- Angle Resolved XPS Analysis for the Characterization of Self Assembled Monolayers
Analyze defects, detect and identify contaminants, and determine root cause to understand product failure.
Identify unknown materials and verify material composition throughout the product development and manufacturing process.
- Real-time Infrared Spectroscopy for Materials Characterization
- Pulling Back the Layers Characterizing Multi-Layer Structures using FT-IR and Raman Microscopy
- Into the Depths – Analysis of Multilayer Polymer Films by Confocal Raman Microscopy
- Probing Thin-Film Materials
- Analyzing Pigment Distribution in Automotive Paints Using SEM-EDS
Study reactions and understand chemical and physical changes of materials during the curing process.