Visit us at booth F35 in the Laboratory Hall 4.2 to learn more about how we can support you in your daily
challenges with our broad range of solutions for research, production and quality control.
Join us to discuss ideas that could help shape your bioprocess design.
Recharge at the Thermo Fisher Scientific booth barista station offering high quality coffee and cookies, phone and
iPad device charging station.
Access educational resources for better experiment planning and execution. Highlighted topics include:
Relevant technical information, tips and tricks, and answers to everyday problems.
1. This promotion is open to customers in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom only *. The promotion excludes Thermo Fisher Scientific employees and their immediate families, its agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Valid while tickets last. Offer valid to eligible participants who register to attend the ACHEMA event (June 11-15, 2018) online at www.thermofisher.com/ACHEMA2018. Discount valid only for new registrations. Offer expires June 15th 2018.
2. Healthcare professionals may not participate in this promotion. Healthcare Professional (HCP): means any individual (with a clinical or non-clinical role; whether a government official, or employee or representative of a government agency or other public or private sector organisation; including but not limited to, physicians, nurses, technicians, laboratory scientists researchers, research co-ordinators or procurement professionals) that in the course of their professional activities may directly or indirectly purchase, lease, recommend, administer, use, supply, procure or determine the purchase or lease of, or who may prescribe medical technologies or related services. The definition of Healthcare Professionals includes individuals involved in research activity, not just those directly involved in the provision of healthcare services.
3. All submissions will be reviewed against the Medtech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice and applicable laws to determine eligibility of this request. Please see definition of Health Care Professional and Government Official in the terms and conditions.
4. The Promotion starts on the Start Date and ends on the End Date. Any order received outside of these dates will be considered as void.
5. A maximum of one Gift per customer.
6. There is no cash alternative to the Gift.
7. Thermo Fisher Scientific reserves the right to disqualify any Purchaser reasonably believed to have breached, undermined or subverted in any way the legitimate operation of this Promotion, whether by deceptive or wilful activity or otherwise.
8. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure that entering this Promotion does not conflict with internal rules and regulations within their organisation as well a professional codes of conduct. In particular, and without limiting the foregoing, Purchaser warrants that his/her employers have full knowledge of their actions and have consented thereto, and will provide evidence of such consent. Thermo Fisher Scientific cannot be held responsible for any dispute within an organisation with regards to which individual should be allocated the Gift, nor can Thermo Fisher Scientific be held responsible for any defect in any Gift awarded.
9. Thermo Fisher Scientific decisions in regard to the Promotion and allocating who receives the Gifts are considered final. If the Gifts are returned as undeliverable, the Gifts are forfeited. Thermo Fisher Scientific will not replace any lost or stolen Gifts and Gifts shall be accepted on an as is basis and for which Thermo Fisher Scientific makes no warranties or representations nor accepts any responsibilities.
10. By participating in this Promotion, Purchaser agrees to accept liability for any tax or duty due or payable as a result of qualifying for a Gift and to waive all rights to claim against Thermo Fisher Scientific and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents in respect of any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Promotion (including but not limited to the receipt, use, or misuse of any Gift or any component thereof but excluding any death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Thermo Fisher).
11. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, or any other cause beyond the control of Thermo Fisher Scientific, which may corrupt or affect administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Thermo Fisher Scientific reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
12. The laws of England and Wales will apply to this Promotion and the relevant courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Promotion.