Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- How does AcquireX data acquisition tool work?
- What is included in the inclusion and exclusion lists generated by the AcquireX data acquisition tool?
- What is the purpose of each mode offered in the AcquireX data acquisition tool?
- What is the purpose of the internal instrument calibration?
- Which Thermo Scientific Mass Spectrometry instruments is the Assisted Collision Energy (CE) feature available on?
- How does the Assisted Collision Energy (CE) feature Work?
- What is a “Library Builder” method?
- How does mzLogic work?
- Which Thermo Scientific Mass Spectometry instruments is the AcquireX data acquisition tool available on?
- Does the AcquireX data acquisition tool work for proteomics applications?
- Does the AcquireX data acquisition tool work for direct infusion experiments or for LC experiments?
- What factors impact the speed of AcquireX?
Guides and Tools
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
CMD SchemaApp code