Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What are the main characteristics of the Qubit Fluorometer?
- I already have a NanoDrop instrument. Why should I use the Qubit Fluorometer?
- What are the excitation/emission wavelengths for dyes in the Qubit Assays?
- What is the difference between the Quant-iT PicoGreen DNA, Quant-iT DNA and Qubit DNA assays?
- What is the difference between the Quant-iT RNA assay and the RiboGreen Assay?
- I’m getting a “Standards Incorrect” message on my Qubit Fluorometer. What should I do?
- The value is decreasing over time when using the Qubit Fluorometer. What could be causing this?
- The value is not the expected value when using the Qubit Fluorometer. What could be the reason for this?
- My Qubit Fluorometer screen freezes or the instrument will not turn on. What should I do?
- Why does my NanoDrop Spectrometer or A260/A280 value show a higher concentration than my Qubit Fluorometer?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Quant-iT Technology – DNA and RNA Quantitation
- Overview: Qubit 3.0 Fluorometer
- Overview: MyQubit Custom Assays on the Qubit 3.0 Fluorometer
- Overview: Qubit 2.0 Fluorometer
- Overview: MyQubit Custom Assays on the Qubit 2.0 Fluorometer
- Overview: Qubit 2.0 Fluorometer vs. NanoDrop Spectrophotometer
- Overview: Qubit Assays
- Overview: MyQubit Assays (Customize Your Qubit Fluorometer for New Assays)
- Citations: Qubit Fluorometer and Qubit Fluorometric Quantitation
- Guide: PCR and Molecular Cloning Handbook
- Products: Qubit Products
- Video: The Evolution of Qubit 3.0 Fluorometer
- Video: How to Use the Additional Features of the Qubit 3.0 Fluorometer
- Video: How to Quantitate Samples with the Qubit 3.0 Fluorometer
- Video: How to Manage Sample Data with the Qubit 3.0 Fluorometer
- Video: Qubit 2.0 Fluorometer in Action
- Video: Qubit 2.0: A Researcher's Story
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.